Q: Why should I use Hydration Formula in my VocalMist?
A: The Science shows that nebulizing isotonic saline can measurably reduce the pressure needed to bring your vocal folds together and phonate, making singing feel easier than before nebulizing. Isotonic saline can also help remove mucus and allergens from your nasal cavity, and reduce post nasal drip. Nebulizing VocalMist Hydration Formula has been shown to help hydrate your vocal tract and nasal cavities, as well as reduce the perception of effort spent singing/speaking.
Q: What comes with my new VocalMist?
A: Watch our Unboxing video here for all the info:
Q: How/when should I clean my VocalMist?
A: After each daily use remove the cap and allow the unit to totally air dry.
For weekly cleaning, rinse external and internal areas of saline capsule with lukewarm/slight hot water (Below 40°C). Fill saline cup with 3 parts purified water and 1 part distilled white vinegar, and nebulize solution to completion. Rinse the capsule with water and let air dry. Do not reuse cleaning solution. Do not touch metal mesh during cleaning.
Mask and mouthpiece can be cleaned with hot water and dish soap.
Q: How often should I use the VocalMist?
A: For maximum effect use the VocalMist 15 minutes before singing, and then immediately after singing. You can also use the VocalMist any time your voice feels dry or your sinuses are uncomfortable. If needed, you can use several times a day with no adverse effects.
Q: Can I use essential oils in my VocalMist?
A: No. Using oils in your nebulizer may permanently damage your unit. However, if you put a drop or two of oil onto a bit of napkin and place in your face mask, you may enjoy the result!
Q: Can I use anything other than VocalMist Hydration Formula in my VocalMist?
A: Your unit is designed only for use with VocalMist Hydration Formula (isotonic saline) and using any other substances, unless prescribed by a doctor, can be extremely dangerous. Please respect your health with this product!
Q: My VocalMist does not have enough mist output. What gives?
A: Possible solutions:
- Check to make sure you are using VocalMist Hydration Formula (isotonic saline) in your device, as it is not endorsed to work with other substances.
- Occasionally, liquid may accumulate inside the nozzle of the device, and a slight shake will free the metal mesh to properly nebulize.
- The spray mesh may have occasional buildup, inhibiting the atomization. You can drop 2 or 3 drops of white vinegar into the medication cup with 3-6mL lukewarm water, and then fully atomize the resulting solution. Do not inhale the atomization, rinse the saline cup with water afterwards, and let it air dry before next use.
- If problems still persist, please check that your unit is fully charged and contact us if you have any further questions. (email@example.com)
Q: What is the return policy for VocalMist?
A: The VocalMist Portable Nebulizer is warranted to be free from material defects and workmanship defects appearing within 6 months from the date of purchase when used in accordance with the instructions provided with the device. VocalMist LLC will, at our option, repair or replace without charge. Any repair service out of the scope of warranty will be charged accordingly.
VocalMist is also happy to refund your purchase, minus shipping costs, following the return of an unopened package (still in shrink wrap) to our return address within 60 days of purchase date. Because the VocalMist is manufactured and delivered sterile with medical-grade components, it cannot be returned with a refund after the shrink wrap has been broken.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain this warranty service or facilitate a return.
Q: What is the cancellation policy for a Hydration Formula Subscription?
A: You can find our cancellation policy here! Cancel anytime, no obligations, you are in charge!
Q: What is Route?
A: We’ve partnered with Route—a package protection and tracking solution—to give our customers the best possible delivery experience. Route offers a few options to improve the experience:
- Route+ is premium package protection for your online orders. When you add Route+ at checkout, you can easily file claims for lost, stolen or damaged packages in the unfortunate case that they arise.
Purchased Route+ and need to file a claim? File here
- The Route App (Free) allows you to visually track all of your online orders in one place. No need to dig through your email for tracking numbers, dynamic maps and real-time shipping updates keep you in the loop throughout every part of your delivery.
Haven’t downloaded the app yet? Download here.
Q: Where is my order?
A: Download Route’s mobile app for iOS from the App Store to visually track your package and receive real-time notifications on its estimated delivery.
Q: What if my order never arrives or is stolen?
A: To protect your order against loss or theft, add Route+ package protection at checkout. When you add Route+, you can easily file claims for lost, stolen or damaged packages in the unfortunate case that they arise. When you file a claim, it will be reviewed for approval for a reorder or refund within 24 hours.
Q: What if my order is damaged?
A: To protect your order against damage that occurred during shipping, add Route+ package protection at checkout. When you add Route+ at checkout, you can easily file claims for lost, stolen or damaged packages in the unfortunate case that they arise. When you file a claim, it will be reviewed for approval for a reorder or refund within 24 hours.
If your order has defects or you suspect it was damaged during manufacturing, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to work with you to remedy the situation.
Q: I have more questions!
A: You can use the contact form below to reach out to us, and we will reach out shortly! You can also reach us by phone at (424) 209-8326 during standard business hours.